Why do we think
love will fix us
and make us whole
When in the end
it just leave us
more broken than before
x
It is both a blessing
And a curse
To feel everything
So very deeply
x
I loved her
not for the way
she danced with my angels
but for the way
the sound of her name
could silence my demons
x
I knew I love you
when I started making excuses
for the way you hurt me
x
You hate when people see you cry
because you want to be that strong girl
At the same time
you hate how nobody notices
how torn apart and broken you are
x
Have you ever been so sad that
you can't even cry
uou just sit there
and think about how sad you really are
x
'no'
might them make them angry
but
it will make you free
----if no one has ever told you,
your freedom is more important than their anger.
x
You don't owe anyone
an explanation
for taking care of yourself
x
She never looked nice
She looked like art
And art wasn't supposed to look nice;
It was supposed to make you feel something
x
I can way to sensitive when I get attached to someone
I can detect the slightest change in the tone of their voice
and suddenly I'm spending all trying to figure out what I did wrong
x
Never apologize for how you feel.
No one can control how they feel.
The sun doesn't apologize for being bright
The rain doesn't say sorry for falling
Feelings just are.
x
All of a sudden
I felt really tired
Like the world had drained me
for everything that I had.
x
Don't let people treat you like a cigarette
They only use you when they are bored
and step on you when they are done.
Be like drugs
let them die for you
x
Don't shrink who you are
to make other people comfortable
x
Don't lower your standard to fit in
x
Every true love and friendship
is a story of unexpected transformation
If we are the same person before and after we loved
that means we haven't love enough
x
Those are my favourite quotes recently
I always have a thing for quotes
It means something to me
I hope it make sense to you too
I have been waiting this day for so long
I did all the imagination before
Like how to give you surprises what to give you as bd gift
But I never thought it would end up like this
Happy Birthday
I wish you the best
without me